ENROLL NOW PAY LATER
6 MONTH FINANCING OPTION ( ON APPROVED CREDIT)
MICROBLADING has a unique design that with proper training has the capability of providing realistic simulated hair strokes that appear to be actually growing out of the skin. iCandy is constantly pro-active in introducing the latest products and workshops to advance the knowledge and income of technicians and graduates in the Permanent Make-Up industry.
This advanced workshop utilizes models supplied by the school for each student for hands on training. A complete, professionally created PowerPoint presentation outlines photographic case studies and technical examples of procedures and outcomes. A Manual, all supplies, and forms are supplied as part of the training course and a buffet lunch is included. Diploma and certification will be presented upon completion. The slope needle simulates extremely fine, wispy hair strokes giving a realistic look.This course also teaches how to provide perfect symmetry of eyebrows with a natural look versus “colored in” template shapes
Includes Business Building Kit ( value of $500)
Course Topics Include:
Proper set up and break down of work station
BBP Education and Cross Contamination Training
Client Consultation, Informed Consent
Color Theory and Pigment Selection
Facial Symmetry and Balance
Eyebrow Design Techniques-Tools
Hair Growth Patterns and Realistic Replication.
Correct Needle Selection
Hair Stroke Techniques: Manual Only
Live and Synthetic Models
Industry Regulation and Discussion of Codes
Business Building Practices
Social Media Marketing
No previous experience necessary, whether you are a permanent makeup artist or a complete novice we will give you all the training you need to become a successful Microblading practitioner
All Students are required to complete the following requirements before the beginning of the course.
Please download and email the following documents:
Opportunity to Earn
The average procedure costs between $350 and $700 (USD) and takes two hours to complete.
A microblading technician can treat 2 clients per day (or 48 a month). That’s $38,400 (USD) in monthly revenue, minus the disposable tools (48 x $25), leaving profits of $37,200 per month before overheads and taxes.*
* All numbers are approximate and may vary depending on clientele, location and marketing.
Register online for this class
What you will Learn in this Class
- The consent forms and liability release documents that your clients need to sign
- Undertake a range of Microblading techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Complete treatments observing health and safety at all times
- Undertake client consultations
- Prepare treatment rooms correctly
- Set up microblading equipment correctly
- Draw perfect eyebrows shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused by medical issues, excessive plucking, scars, etc.
- The different skin types, how to prevent infections
- Complete all the necessary documentation for treatments
- Ensure all client expectations and needs are met including client health and safety
- The different stroke patterns for men and women according to their gender
- Observe personal health and safety throughout client treatments
- Manage clients throughout treatments
- Watch the trainer do a complete procedure on a live model
- Practice on paper and latex
- Practice on 1 live model
- Discuss short- and long-term aftercare with clients
- Ensure that treatment room and equipment meets health and safety regulations